Book Hotels in Belfast, Northern Ireland
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Belfast hotels
Top cheap Belfast hotel deals
- ETAP Belfast35 Dublin Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $44 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 153/5 (1 review)
- Travelodge Belfast Central15 Brunswick Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $59 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Park Inn by Radisson Belfast4 Clarence Street West, Belfast, Northern IrelandGet Rates1/5 (1 review)
- OYO Queens Quarter127 University St., Belfast, Northern IrelandGet Rates
- ibis Belfast City Centre100 Castle Street Northern Ire, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $54 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 155/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Botanic Rest Bed & Breakfast7 Cromwell Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $44 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
Top luxury Belfast hotel deals
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel BelfastGreat Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $155 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- The Merchant Hotel16 Skipper Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $207 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 9
- Hilton Belfast hotel4 Lanyon Place, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $80 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Europa HotelGreat Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $93 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 165/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Jurys Inn BelfastGreat Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $55 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 165/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Ramada by Wyndham Belfast City Centre20 Talbot Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland
The price is $65 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
How much is a hotel room in Belfast?
Hotels in Belfast start at $44 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Belfast Hotel & Travel Guide
Belfast, United Kingdom, was a small village when English and Scottish settlers arrived here in the 1600s. Today, Northern Ireland's capital is a concoction of old and new, as historic cathedrals, contemporary office buildings, and an enormous Ferris wheel make up the impressive skyline. From exploring world-class museums to searching for the perfect Irish stew, staying in Belfast hotels gets you more from this metropolis.
Out and About in Belfast
Belfast is a city best explored on foot. Its city center has undergone significant gentrification in recent years and various public buildings have been modernized. City Hall, located in Donegall Square, is the perfect example of this. If you're a history buff – or a fan of the 1997 James Cameron movie – you'll soon notice the building's connections with the ill-fated RMS Titanic. Within its grounds, you'll find a memorial to 22 men who lost their lives on the passenger liner, which was constructed in Belfast. From here, it's less than half a mile to the Grand Opera House, which opened in 1895. Despite being bombed during The Troubles, the theater still attracts packed crowds. Stay in the best hotels in Belfast to be close to other local landmarks in the city center, like the Ulster Museum – the largest museum in Northern Ireland.
Eating and Drinking
No trip to Belfast would be complete without a bite of soda bread, a thick, chunky bread that dates back to the 19th century. Take a trip to St. George's Market for the home-baked fluffy kind. Still hungry? Stay in hotels in Belfast and sample steak and Guinness pie, a hearty pastry pie filled with beef. Wash it down with a glass of Irish gin – popular north and south of the border – which incorporates flavors like apple and elderberry. Buy a glass in one of the many pubs in the Queen's Quarter, named after the historic Queen's University. Cheers!