Book a hotel near Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden, Oakland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden
Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
One of the region’s finest natural attractions, Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden will charm those with a passion for nature.
To see it, make your way approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you get to Berkeley.
You'll be happy to find 9 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to lay your head at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza. Some other places are the Graduate Berkeley, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Rose Garden Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
We wouldn't want a modest budget to deter you from traveling the world. There are a handful of bargain accommodation solutions here. For instance, the Quality Inn University is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Berkeley Travelodge is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Time spent at the Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel is sure to be a fantastic experience. It's a mere 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Are you craving a strong coffee, a dessert or something else to keep up your sightseeing stamina? Peet's Coffee is a great place to indulge in a snack and it's within walking distance of Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden. You can locate more comprehensive meal options also close by at Toyo Japanese Restaurant. For all those travelers that enjoy capping off the day with a relaxing beer or wine just down the road, the bartender at Spokes Bicycle Boutique will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Berkeley Municipal Rose GardenAfter you're done at Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Visit Hans Jenny Pygmy Forest Reserve to enjoy a meandering walk, some birdwatching or a picnic with your family.
- There is no better place to take some time out than Indian Rock Park. Flip through your favorite magazine, throw a frisbee with the kids or share a picnic in this green urban sanctuary.
- Get to know some of the area's intellectual pursuits by visiting Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Chickering American River Reserve is an unspoiled reserve where you can take a stroll, and maybe see a bird or two.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and give yourself over to a more imaginative world at Greek Theater.