Find and compare business hotels in Big Bear Lake, CA from $89
Top Big Bear Lake Convention Center Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Big Bear Lake, a quaint city known for its mountain views and breweries, as well as attractions like Snow Summit and Bear Mountain. Choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Big Bear Lake and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Big Bear Lake with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Gregory, Lake Gregory Regional Park, and Meadow Park.
- Other things to see include Lake Arrowhead Village, Snow Valley Mountain Resort, and SkyPark at Santa's Village.
- Need a pet store? Try Fish Locker, Chirp Nature Centers, or Petco.
- For vet care, Petco Vaccination Clinic, Rimforest Animal Hospital, and Bear City Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Big Bear Lake
- The North Shore Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge At Big Bear Lake
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Hillcrest Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Big Bear Lake
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Big Bear Lake.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.