Book a hotel near Blue Spring State Park, DeLand
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Blue Spring State Park
Blue Springs State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you get to Blue Springs State Park, you'll see why so many people include it on their travel itinerary.
It awaits you in DeLand, 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Since you're here to see Blue Springs State Park, it could be a good idea to take a bed at the Hontoon Landing Resort & Marina. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
If you care little about fancy extras but just want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, book a room at one of the surrounding area's budget hotels. Why not choose one of the Quality Inn near Blue Spring and the Days Inn Orange City Deland?
St. John's Lake Tours (2100 West French Avenue, Orange City) is conveniently situated for famished visitors and locals at the end of a hectic day. You'll be glad to know it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Springs State ParkIf you'd love to explore more than just Blue Springs State Park, get a taste of what else the area has:
- You can imagine that you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you tour Thursby House, a historic residence.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and appreciate nature at Hontoon Island State Park.
- De Leon Spring State Recreation Area is valued by both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Lake Beresford Park is popular with both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or it's your first time, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at Deland Country Club.