Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Burlington, VT from $52
Top Burlington Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Burlington, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Lake Champlain and Church Street Marketplace. You can choose from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Burlington and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Burlington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Waterfront Park, Battery Park, and North Beach.
- Other things to see include Burlington Fire House Gallery, ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, and Lake Champlain Ferry.
- Need a pet store? Try Zippy Pets, Green Mountain Pet & Tack Supply, or Pampered Pet Grooming & Supply.
- For vet care, Animal Housecalls, Home Veterinary Services, and Jennings Julie DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Burlington
- Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Basin Harbor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Mt. Philo Inn
Dogs stay free at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Burlington
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Burlington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.