A trip to Butte Creek Mill will always be time well spent.
Medford, where it is situated, is 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Salem.
If you like convenience and comfort, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Butte Creek Mill. See which one you prefer out of the Brookside Inn & Suites and The Cabins at Mazama Village.
If you're at Butte Creek Mill and hunger sneaks up, go to New Chan's Palace (162 West Main Street, Eagle Point). It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. After a meal, why not stroll over to Main Event Sports Bar & Eatery (120 West Main Street, Eagle Point) for a drink with friends?
Other Things to Do Near Butte Creek Mill
Once you are done with Butte Creek Mill, you can think about the area's other sights:
- Should you be hoping to find a quiet place where you can learn and challenge your intellect, head over to Eagle Point Library, a library with excellent collections.
- White City Library boasts an useful collection of intriguing books and other resources that avid readers won't want to miss. Be sure to enquire in advance for information such as operation hours and visiting rules.
- Head over to Upper Table Rock, an impressive natural landmark.
- If you've been craving an outdoor adventure, you should stop by TouVelle State Recreation Site, a well-loved recreational area.
- If you'd like a breath of fresh air, visit Takelma Park, a popular local recreational area.