Considering a visit to Carver Park during your vacation?
It's in Leesburg. If you aren't familiar with that name, it's 190 miles (306 kilometers) away from the state capital, Tallahassee.
You don't have to venture far to find a hotel. There are 12 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Carver Park. The Lakeside Inn and Hampton Inn Mount Dora are two places worth considering.
For tourists that want low prices, think about reserving a room at one of the inexpensive accommodations available here. Why not consider the Quality Inn & Suites and the Inn On The Green?
It will be a challenge to decline the range of enticing baked goods at Kangaroo Express (2754 East Orange Avenue, Eustis). Belly still rumbling? Reserve a table at Benjamin's Foods (1818 Selleen Drive, Eustis,) a quality local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Carver Park
You've traveled a long way, so surely Carver Park is just the start. Once you've taken it in, experience what else the area has to offer:
- You'll have a blast finding gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Eustis Mini Mall.
- At Country Club of Mount Dora, regular attendees gather for a drink while clearing their schedule for some leisurely diversions.
- Have a little family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Donnelly Park.
- A family outing to Mount Dora History Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always educational and entertaining.
- A family outing to Royellou Museum, a well-respected history museum, is sure to be both enjoyable and educational.