FAQs about Bentonville - Fayetteville Flights
Which airlines fly to Bentonville - Fayetteville?
Don't wait until later. Lock in your flight to Bentonville - Fayetteville now. There are 10 carriers to pick from, including:
What airport is best to fly into Bentonville - Fayetteville?
- American Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- United Airlines
You don't need to look around for flight options into multiple airports when traveling to Bentonville - Fayetteville. Fayetteville, AR Airport (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) is the city's sole airport, located 8 miles (13 kilometers) from the center. Where to stay in Bentonville - Fayetteville
All set to venture down the path less traveled in Bentonville - Fayetteville? Before you jump into that epic adventure, you'll need somewhere to sleep. Select from our 17 accommodations and get your vacation off to a flying start.
If you're looking for comfortable accommodations in Bentonville - Fayetteville, we recommend the WoodSpring Suites Springdale. Pick a room and then start organizing all your unforgettable activities and experiences. Places to visit in Bentonville - Fayetteville
You'll certainly find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends back home at Ozark Center Point Place. Don't forget to treat yourself, too! Like some more ideas? Sniff out a bargain, do your errands or just go window-shopping in the wide variety of stores at Plaza Shopping Center. But that's not all there is. Want some time out from the hustle and bustle of modern life? Enjoy a jog in Murphy Park, a leafy green oasis. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Bentonville - Fayetteville
These clever tips and pointers about airport security procedures will save you a lot of time and energy on your journey to Bentonville - Fayetteville:
- Airport security personnel will ask to see your boarding pass and travel ID as part of their checks. Store them in an accessible place, ready for inspection.
- You'll need to put your tunes on pause for a little while. Headphones must be removed and put in a tray to be X-rayed. The same goes for items such as keys and coins.
- Laptops must be taken out of their protective carry bags and placed in a tub before going through the X-ray machine.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to place all creams, gels and liquids in a separate tub for inspection. Make sure they're all packed in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Security personnel may ask you to remove your shoes before entering the body scanner. Pick a pair that you can take off easily. There's nothing more irritating than having to do your laces up over and over again.
- Some countries have strict quarantine laws. Think about where you're going to and whether or not you're permitted to travel with fresh fruit and other foods.