Have some downtime with Mother Earth at Petit Jean State Park.
This site is situated in Russellville, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Little Rock.
Hotels do not exist in the area surrounding Petit Jean State Park. Located 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, The Empress of Little Rock is a good choice. The Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs Hotel & Spa, a drive of 45 miles (72 kilometers), are a couple of other choices to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Petit Jean State Park
Once you're finished visiting Petit Jean State Park, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Spend an hour or two learning about different forms of transportation at the educational Museum of Automobiles.
- Ride on an animal at Travelocity, a great activity for the whole family.
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and experience a few of the exhibits put on by Rialto Theater.
- A visit to Movie House Winery is a journey for your tastebuds.
- Take a break to look at some of nature's bird species and wildlife at Holla Bend National Wildlife Refuge.