Experience just a few of Mother Nature's intriguing creations when you visit Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Little Rock, the capital of the state, such a popular destination for adventurers.
We can't say you're spoiled for choice when it comes to booking hotels close to Pinnacle Mountain State Park, but you do have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. See which one you prefer out of The Burgundy Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and Ramada Limited Little Rock.
Other Things to Do Near Pinnacle Mountain State Park
You'll be able to explore a wide range of other attractions after enjoying Pinnacle Mountain State Park:
- Maumelle Park is a nice place to stay for a day or two, regardless of whether you have a caravan or just a tent.
- Whether you are interested in botany or just the allure of nature, Wildwood Park is a wonderful way to spend a few hours.
- Two Rivers Park is highly valued by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic!
- Get to know the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Alotian Golf Course.
- Enjoy the gorgeously fragrant air and the wonderful flower displays at P. Allen Smith Garden Home at Moss Mountain Farm. If at all possible, time it so that you can see most of the flowers in bloom.