Book a hotel near Statehouse Convention Center, Downtown Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Statehouse Convention Center
Statehouse Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your time at Statehouse Convention Center. It's a popular venue for all kinds of functions.
Travelers who want to see it will have to head out to the capital of the state, Little Rock.
If you're looking to be near Statehouse Convention Center, stay at one of 12 hotels that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Empress of Little Rock, the Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown and the Little Rock Marriott are three that are popular, and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save your cash for more exciting adventures when you stay at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are in the area. Why not select from one of the Candlewood Suites North Little Rock and the Quality Inn & Suites I-40 East?
When you're finished at Statehouse Convention Center, take a short walk to Nexus Coffee and Creative for a few snacks, a coffee or thirst-quenching drink. However, if your belly's beginning to talk, you can go to At The Corner, also nearby. If you don't wish to go to bed just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Wasabi Sushi, Bar & Grill, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Statehouse Convention CenterYou should maximize your time here by sampling the area's other attractions once you're done with Statehouse Convention Center:
- Enjoy the fragrant smells and the enchanting flower displays at H.U. Lee International Gate and Garden. If you can, time it so that you can see the flowers when they're in bloom.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Riverfront Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend an afternoon enjoying the natural landscape.
- A day touring Historic Arkansas Museum is an excellent way to learn about regional history in a relaxing way.
- If you love history, visit Hinderliter Tavern and learn why it's so culturally important.
- Picture what it might have been like to live here many years ago as you admire Old State House Museum, a historic government building.
If you're after a convenient way to reach Statehouse Convention Center, all you need to do is catch the metro to Union Station, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.