Pet owners shouldn't miss Little Rock, a city known for its riverfront, and sights like William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park and Verizon Arena. Choose from Travelocity's 80 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Little Rock and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Little Rock with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at H.U. Lee International Gate and Garden, River Market District, and Riverfront Park.
- Other things to see include Arkansas State Capitol Building, War Memorial Stadium, and Arkansas Repertory Theater.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, The Fish Tank, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Bellevue Animal Clinic, SRVC: Shackleford Road Veterinary Clinic, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Little Rock
- Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Little Rock
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Little Rock
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Little Rock.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.