Book a Hotel Near St. Andrew's Cathedral, Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Andrew's Cathedral
St. Andrew's Cathedral Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking for a calm space to think, allow the serenity of St. Andrew's Cathedral to embrace your frayed nerves.
To see it for yourself, head to Little Rock, the state capital.
If you would like to be near St. Andrew's Cathedral, pick a room at one of 12 possible accommdations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to pack it in for the night at The Empress of Little Rock. Some others are the Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Little Rock Marriott, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You won't have to journey too far to discover an inexpensive place to stay a few nights. There are a few solutions in the surrounding area. Make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites North Little Rock and the Quality Inn & Suites I-40 East.
If you'd love a little interlude from enjoying St. Andrew's Cathedral, take the short walk to Ken's Place for a strongly brewed coffee. If your stomach's already groaning, try and silence it with a visit to Three Fold Noodles + Dumpling Co, also close-at-hand. If that isn't enough for you, settle in for a drink at Six Ten Center.
Other Things to Do Near St. Andrew's CathedralAfter visiting St. Andrew's Cathedral, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and travel to a different world at Arkansas Repertory Theater.
- Not the most grand or well-known museum, Mosaic Templars Cultural Center could still be worth a few hours of your time if you're passionate about learning.
- Venture back through time and enjoy a history lesson with an excursion to Hinderliter Tavern.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Historic Arkansas Museum will certainly help you become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your stay.
- If you're hoping to find a local civic building and a historic point of interest, head over to Old State House Museum.
Why not board the metro to get to St. Andrew's Cathedral? The closest station, Union Station, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.