Book a hotel near University of Arkansas-Little Rock, Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Arkansas-Little Rock
University of Arkansas-Little Rock Hotel & Travel Guide
University of Arkansas-Little Rock occupies a significant place in the locals' hearts. During your visit, you will cross paths with many fellow wanderers who've also come to check out this excellent landmark.
It is in Little Rock, the bustling state capital.
There's a decent mix of accommodations that are an easy drive away from University of Arkansas-Little Rock. Choose from 5 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The GuestHouse Inn & Suites Little Rock and the Four Points by Sheraton Little Rock Midtown are good choices here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of budget-friendly hotels that are a few minutes drive away. The Candlewood Suites West Little Rock and the Comfort Inn West are some of the more well-known establishments.
Are you a traveler who has sophisticated tastes? If so, you'll find a small number of upscale hotels conveniently located a short drive away. You should make a reservation at the Little Rock Marriott and The Burgundy Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
Relax over a cup of coffee and savor some flavorsome bites at Shipley Do-Nuts (2900 South University Avenue, Little Rock). The fact that it is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from University of Arkansas-Little Rock means it’s easy to reach when you've finished sightseeing. For food that's more filling, make sure you take your appetite along to Pizza Hut (2912 South University Avenue, Little Rock).
Other Things to Do Near University of Arkansas-Little RockWhen you're done with University of Arkansas-Little Rock, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Spending time at University of Arkansas at Little Rock Planetarium will leave your kids in an euphoric state of amazed wonder.
- If you are a supporter of the arts, be certain to attend a production at Murry's Dinner Playhouse.
- Readers, both avid and casual, shouldn't miss out on browsing the books and resources offered at Hillary Rodham Clinton Children's Library and Learning Center, a local library. Make sure to call first for important visiting information.
- With a diverse collection of different species, Little Rock Zoo can be an ideal place to go to and learn about the animals.
- You shouldn't have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Kanis Park awaits tourists and local people alike.