Book a hotel near Pinnacle Hills Promenade, Rogers
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pinnacle Hills Promenade
Pinnacle Hills Promenade Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to visit Pinnacle Hills Promenade?
It's located in Bentonville - Fayetteville, an estimated 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Little Rock.
If you are hoping for a short commute from your hotel, it'd be a good idea to get into one of the 4 nearby options ahead of time. You might enjoy the Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas - Hotel, Spa & Convention and Staybridge Suites Bentonville-Rogers. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pinnacle Hills Promenade.
If you think travel is actually more about seeing new things than sleeping in plush establishments, try out the budget accommodations that are a short commute away. A couple of the choices include the Candlewood Suites Rogers / Bentonville and the Super 8 Lowell Bentonville.
There's just a few hotels in the area, so make sure you reserve a room as soon as you can. If you were searching for someplace upmarket, try the 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
There's nothing like walking around an unfamiliar place to get your appetite going. After going to Pinnacle Hills Promenade, you can replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Savoy Tea Co. If you're looking for a more formal bite, check out MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, which is also nearby. You'll chuckle when you talk about your day while sipping a glass or two at Houlihan's, only a brief stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Pinnacle Hills PromenadeWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Pinnacle Hills Promenade:
- You can't miss out on enjoying a show or two at Arkansas Music Pavilion! Don't forget to buy your tickets early.
- You're likely to hear the locals mention John Q. Hammons Convention Center, an important facility that hosts various events and conferences.
- World Trade Center Arkansas sticks out from the other business destinations here.
- Have a laugh with the kids as they slip down waterslides and test out their swimming skills at Rogers Aquatics Center.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Pinnacle Country Club.