Book a hotel near McCain Mall, Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near McCain Mall
McCain Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to McCain Mall is one great way to use up some of your vacation time.
If you and your fellow travelers are thinking of going there, hit the road to Little Rock, the capital of the state.
If you're on the hunt for a suitable home away from home, you can take your pick from 17 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of McCain Mall. Only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to pack it in for the night at the Residence Inn by Marriott North Little Rock. Two others are the Courtyard by Marriott Little Rock North, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There are countless ways to spend your money on your vacation. If you're not particular about where you stay, why not reserve a room at one of the more economically priced places? Located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is the Candlewood Suites North Little Rock. Otherwise, there's also the Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
An excellent answer is the Little Rock Marriott, located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It's the only prestigious choice in the surrounding area.
Enjoy the distinctive aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans or taste something sweet at Panera Bread. It's a short walk away from McCain Mall. Also in the vicinity is Johnny Carino's, a quality establishment that offers up a variety of nourishing courses. Reflect upon a picture-perfect day by having a drink at Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near McCain MallAfter you're finished with McCain Mall, there are still more things to do in the rest of the area:
- Old Mill is a place that you can spend a few hours at and get an understanding of its past.
- Visit Old Grist Mill and let your mind wander as you imagine the stories of the characters who once spent time inside its walls.
- Sports fans, young and old, will enjoy a visit to Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame. You can learn some history and remember the heroes.
- Those with a military background will enjoy visiting Camp Joseph T. Robinson. If you make prior arrangements, there's a chance you can have a tour.
- If you're a theater buff, you can enjoy a production at The Joint.