Find & compare spa resorts in Chico, CA from $59
Top Chico Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Chico, a family-friendly city known for its bars and clubs, as well as attractions like Feather Falls Casino and California State University-Chico. Take your pick from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Chico and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Chico with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Oroville, Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge Complex, and Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park.
- Other things to see include Gold Country Casino, National Yo-Yo Museum, and Oroville Gymnastics Academy.
- Need a pet store? Try Nor Cal Reptiles Adventures, Professional Aquaculture Services, or Go Doggy Pet Store.
- For vet care, Thompson Sue DVM, Chico Animal Hospital, and Dr. Keira Troxell / St Francis Veterinary Housecalls are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Chico
- Residence Inn by Marriott Chico
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Paradise Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Chico
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Chico.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.