Book a hotel near Children's Cove, La Jolla
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Children's Cove
Children's Cove Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time wondering about what's next on the agenda. Children's Cove is waiting.
You can visit it in San Diego County, which is 460 miles (740 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
For quick and easy access to Children's Cove, take a room at one of the 18 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you can lay your head at the Pantai Inn. A couple of other places are the La Valencia Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Budget-conscious travelers often find the La Jolla Beach Travelodge, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, has the best rates in town.
Numerous outings, figuring out public transit, long lineups and heaving crowds are just some of the challenging aspects of travel. Leave them all behind when you spend a night or two at the Grande Colonial Hotel, a lavish hotel that's 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Once you're done exploring Children's Cove, take a five-minute walk to Hearth and Stone and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. If you've really built up an appetite, Mendy's Upper West Side is also close-at-hand, and is one of the best local places for an evening meal. Kick back and unwind with a cold drink. The Spot is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bar staff will be happy to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Children's CoveYou can check out an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Children's Cove:
- A significant historical location, La Jolla Historical Society is a place to visit to get a feel for the past.
- If you love learning new things, Map and Atlas Museum of La Jolla may be worth paying a visit to.
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their apparently limitless energy when they're running around at Cuvier Park, a green oasis.
- Should you be hoping to discover somewhere where you'll have the opportunity to find a good book, head to Athenaeum Music and Arts Library, a local library featuring notable collections.
- Free your mind as you listen to the songs of the seabirds at Shell Beach Tide Pools.