Book a hotel near Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Island Estate
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Clearwater Marine Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is something eveyone must see at least once. This noteworthy location would be a bummer to miss!
You'll discover it in Clearwater, approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) out of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Sometimes simplicity makes things easier, but when you're looking for a room you want multiple options. You'll be pleased to know that there are at least 44 accommodations only a short distance away. The Sandpearl Resort and the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa are well-known choices and they're only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. You might also like to consider the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
One of the largest expenses of travel is the cost of accommodation. Make your funds last longer by considering the range inexpensive accommodations nearby. Ever thought about giving the Beachview Hotel a shot? It's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Another alternative is the Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Following a big day out, relax in luxury at your pick of the handful of upmarket hotels that are nearby. The MCM Beach Rentals Clearwater Beach is a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Opal Sands Resort is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and they are both equally exceptional choices.
If you can't face the day before a steaming hot cup of coffee, make your way to Seaside Cafe (25 Causeway Boulevard, Clearwater). A popular restaurant for hungry sightseers, Windward Bar & Grille (282 Windward Passage, Clearwater) is only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clearwater Marine AquariumTake full advantage of your vacation time by exploring the region's other attractions once you're done with Clearwater Marine Aquarium:
- With helpful staff and lots of activities, you'll have a great day splashing around at Clearwater Beach Jet Ski Guided Tours.
- If you enjoy waterside sights and sounds, contact Clearwater Municipal Marina, a local marina, for information.
- Breathe in the salty breezes and listen to the songs of the seabirds when you spend the afternoon at Pier 60 Park.
- Even if you're a pro golfer, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying a touch of friendly competition between friends at Captain Blighs Landing.
- Feel the breeze in your hair and let the warm sun hit your skin at Sunsets at Pier 60. This is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxed walk and savor the water views.