Book a Hotel Near Concordia University, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Concordia University
Concordia University Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Concordia University is a fantastic way to fill up some of your travel time.
You can find it in Portland, a popular city that hosts people from all over.
Enjoy some breakfast at the McMenamins Kennedy School before setting out for Concordia University. Seeing as it's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
If expensive furnishings are not a priority, think about some of the bargain hotels that are available. You will find the Comfort Inn Portland and the Econo Lodge Portland City Center a reasonable distance away.
You can’t take your life savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you can and stay for a night at one of the handful of top-end establishments that are a quick drive away. The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland and Kimpton Riverplace Hotel are recommended.
Located close by, Cafe 1905 is an excellent place to enjoy a quick snack or a coffee. Or, you might try a wider choice of cuisine at Aladdin's Café Restaurant, also close by. For all those travelers that enjoy finishing up the day with a refreshing beer, wine or spirit right in the area, DOC Restaurant will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Concordia UniversityYou'll be able to stop by a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Concordia University:
- Take the opportunity to show off your posture, stance and swing at Broadmoor Golf Course.
- Eager to find somewhere to enjoy a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? Visit Alberta Park.
- Make a night of it, and have a delicious dinner after attending a concert at Alberta Rose Theatre, a great local venue.
- Fernhill Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is a beautiful spot to flip through a magazine and simply enjoy nature.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the family and enjoy the green surroundings at Woodlawn Park. You could even bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.