Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Coral Gables, a cosmopolitan city known for its gardens and restaurants, as well as attractions like Miracle Mile and Lowe Art Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Coral Gables and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Coral Gables with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Matheson Hammock Park, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, and Salvadore Park Tennis Center.
- Other things to see include Jerry Herman Ring Theater, Cosford Cinema, and Village of Merrick Park.
- Need a pet store? Try United Resource Enterprise, Puppies To Go, or Quality Doggies Inc.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Silver Bluff Animal Clinic, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Coral Gables
- Chateaubleau Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and room service.
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the bar and pool.
- Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Coral Gables
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Coral Gables.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 66°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 76°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.