Delight in your surroundings and enjoy an invigorating walk in nature at Crystal Cave.
Ash Mountain Entrance Sequoia, where it is located, is 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
Prospective tourists will be happy to discover that there are 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Crystal Cave. You can take a peek at the Wuksachi Lodge and Stony Creek Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal Cave
When you're finished checking out Crystal Cave, get set for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- After you've visited the more famous museums, you could see what's on at Giant Forest Museum.
- The symbolic General Sherman Tree deserves to occupy a prominent spot on your itinerary.
- Lace up your hiking boots and take on Congress Trailhead. This popular scenic trail is an ideal way to acquaint yourself with the charming natural beauty of the region.
- Geologically formed over many thousands of years, the striking natural beauty of Moro Rock makes for a wonderful excursion.
- The natural beauty of Tokopah Falls is something every visitor should experience.