Book a Hotel Near Crystal Cave, Three Rivers
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crystal Cave
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Crystal CaveView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Crystal Cave Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in your surroundings and enjoy an invigorating walk in nature at Crystal Cave.
Ash Mountain Entrance Sequoia, where it is located, is 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal CaveWhen you're finished checking out Crystal Cave, get set for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- After you've visited the more famous museums, you could see what's on at Giant Forest Museum.
- The symbolic General Sherman Tree deserves to occupy a prominent spot on your itinerary.
- Lace up your hiking boots and take on Congress Trailhead. This popular scenic trail is an ideal way to acquaint yourself with the charming natural beauty of the region.
- Geologically formed over many thousands of years, the striking natural beauty of Moro Rock makes for a wonderful excursion.
- The natural beauty of Tokopah Falls is something every visitor should experience.