Book a hotel near General Sherman Tree, Sequoia National Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near General Sherman Tree
General Sherman Tree Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added General Sherman Tree to your itinerary.
It's in Ash Mountain Entrance Sequoia, 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Wuksachi Lodge is the top place to book a room if you're planning to stay close to General Sherman Tree.
Other Things to Do Near General Sherman TreeOnce you're finally finished with General Sherman Tree, you aren't going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Get in on the beauty of nature at Congress Trailhead. This local hiking trail is extremely popular with visitors and locals alike.
- If you're in the mood for a little self-enlightenment, check out what's on at Giant Forest Museum.
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the lovely flowing waters of Tokopah Falls.
- Go to see Moro Rock, a striking feature of the local terrain.
- Crystal Cave is an impressive natural formation that many tourists enjoy visiting.