Visiting Currituck Beach is certain to be an interesting experience.
You will find it in Corolla, 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
When you begin to think about hotels, there are 2 options for you. You might appreciate The Inn At Corolla Light and Beacon Villas at Corolla Light Resort by KEES Vacations. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Currituck Beach.
Take a break from all that sightseeing and savor some culinary delights at The Oceanfront Grille (1197 Franklyn Street, Corolla), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Currituck Beach
Surely you're not intending to finish your day after Currituck Beach? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Offering numerous intriguing programs, exhibits and collections, Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education entertains, educates and inspires the many curious visitors who walk through its doors each day.
- Escape your troubles and head to Whalehead where you'll only hear the soft crash of the waves.
- Enjoy the unique design and the rich history of Currituck Beach Lighthouse.
- If you can't visit any of the more popular museums, grow your knowledge at Wild Horse Museum.
- Forget the real world for a moment and step into the magical world of Corolla Adventure Golf and Bumper Cars. Putt-putt golf remains an enjoyable sport for all, so bring the kids!