So, you're making your way to Nor'Banks Sailing?
Duck, where it is to be found, lies 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Contemplating where you can spend a night or more? You will find 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a wonderful night's sleep. The Barrier Island Station at Duck and Ocean Pines Resort are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nor'Banks Sailing.
Live like royalty at one of the few luxurious establishments a short commute away. You may wish to enquire about rooms at the Sanderling Resort and Beachwoods by Diamond Resorts.
Other Things to Do Near Nor'Banks Sailing
After you've been to Nor'Banks Sailing, get ready for the other activities available in the wider region:
- If you love being out on the water, find out about the various activities at Coastal Kayak Touring Company.
- Spending time shopping at Duck Village Outfitters is a popular way to do some shopping.
- Go and devote an hour or two to viewing art at Greenleaf Gallery, a local art gallery.
- You're certain to catch the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Duck Woods Country Club. This is an exclusive club with wonderful facilities for events and activities.
- Pointe Golf Club is a renowned meeting area where local members come to chat with their peers.