Book a Hotel Near Paradise Fun Park, Kill Devil Hills
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Paradise Fun Park
Paradise Fun Park Hotel & Travel Guide
The kiddies will have a day overflowing with excitement at Paradise Fun Park.
You can visit it in Kill Devil Hills, which is 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
If you'd like to be within easy reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 4 hotels available nearby. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Paradise Fun Park, the Sea Ranch Resort and Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills - Mariner are certain to suit your needs.
You will be able to choose from a small selection of reasonably priced accommodations within easy driving distance. Why not select from one of the Station One By Kees Vacations and the Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel?
Only a short distance away, Dunkin' Donuts is the perfect place to order a coffee or a quick bite to eat. Also close by is Henry's Restaurant On the Outer Banks of NC, where you'll find a greater variety of dining options. Finish off a perfect day and kick back with a drink at Two Roads Tavern, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Paradise Fun ParkWhether you're wanting to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Paradise Fun Park:
- Check out the works of art on display at Hemingway Gallery.
- If the children are fidgety and longing for something new to do, take them to Children at Play Museum. Their interactive displays are sure to stimulate their curiosity and imagination.
- Glazin' Go-Nuts offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you greater insight into the area's arts scene.
- Experience the wind in your hair and the sun on your face at Avalon Fishing Pier. This is the ideal place to go for a walk and soak up delightful water views.
- You ought to stop by Holy Redeemer Catholic Church. Even though this local place of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the visitor rules if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this hallowed building.