Book a Hotel Near Festival Park, Manteo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Festival Park
Festival Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Festival Park on your travels?
Manteo, approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh, is where you'll find it.
If you've got your eyes peeled for a suitable home away from home, you can take your pick from 6 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Festival Park. The Burrus House Inn and the Pirate's Cove Resort Condos are two great choices here, found 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're just looking for a good roof over your head, take a look at the handful of budget solutions that are just a few minutes away. Some such places are the Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront and the John Yancey Oceanfront Inn.
For visitors who like to feel like a million dollars every now and then, you'll be over the moon when you stay at one of the top-end hotels close by. Book a room at the Historic Downtown Manteo Homes, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the White Doe Inn, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Relax with a coffee and savor some enticing morsels at Island Perk Coffee Shop (101 Budleigh Street, Manteo). The fact that it is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Festival Park means it's easy to get to after a day of sightseeing. Looking for more than a snack? Have a seat, browse the menu and pick from a range of dishes at 1587 Restaurant (405 Queen Elizabeth Avenue, Manteo).
Other Things to Do Near Festival ParkHere are a few more of the wider region's other attractions:
- Experience and enjoy some of the music shows and arts events regularly offered by Dare County Arts Council and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse has guided many seamen to safety over the years and is a landmark of the region.
- Learn more about the beautiful animals at Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty at North Pond Trail. This hiking trail is popular with those wanting a scenic walk.
- Island Farm is a place you can visit and get an understanding of its history.