Book a hotel near The Lost Colony, Manteo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Lost Colony
The Lost Colony Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to The Lost Colony and searching for a nearby hotel?
It's located in Manteo. If you're not familiar with that name, it is 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Accommodation options are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of The Lost Colony, but you can find 24 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add the Burrus House Inn and Comfort Inn On the Ocean to your list of hotels to check out.
It shouldn't take long to realize the value of the area's more economic solutions. You can take a look at the Station One By Kees Vacations and the Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel.
You will surely be amazed by the superior services and accommodation at the few high-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations and Historic Downtown Manteo Homes are well-known.
Other Things to Do Near The Lost ColonyIn addition to The Lost Colony, here's a list of more things in the region you're going to want to check out:
- If you are interested in plant science or just the allure of nature, Elizabethan Gardens is a wonderful way to spend a day.
- Plan a visit to Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and explore the secrets of this important location.
- At North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island you will see exhibits filled with amazing creatures from the depths of our enigmatic oceans.
- Island Farm is a location that you can visit to get an understanding of its significant history.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits at North Pond Trail. This trail is extremely popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.