Book a hotel near Jockey's Ridge State Park, Nags Head
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jockey's Ridge State Park
Jockey's Ridge State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't many things that can rival the invigorating feeling of being outside in nature. Make the trip to Jockey's Ridge State Park to get your fix.
Nags Head, where it is situated, sits 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Reserving a room close by shouldn't be too hard, with 3 options to select from. Take your time comparing the different features of the Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront and Colonial Inn Motel, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jockey's Ridge State Park.
For tourists that like bargain prices, consider booking a room at one of the low-cost accommodations available. You can find the Sea Ranch Resort and the Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills - Mariner a reasonable drive away.
It might be the right time to splurge on something really special. Treat yourself to an indulgent night or two at one of the few high-end establishments just a short drive away. The Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations and Sand Castle Village by KEES Vacations are ideal choices worth considering.
Enjoy a breather from all that sightseeing and partake in some culinary pleasures at Sooey’s BBQ & Rib Shack (3919 South Croatan Highway, Nags Head), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jockey's Ridge State ParkBesides Jockey's Ridge State Park, here's a list of some other things in the wider region that you'll want to check out:
- Put on your walking shoes and take on Tracks in the Sand. This lovely trail is a good way to really experience the natural splendor of this area.
- Breathe deep and let the water under your feet wash away your concerns at Nags Head Fishing Pier. It is a wonderful setting for unwinding and getting back to nature.
- Take a look at the exhibition pieces at Seaside Art Gallery.
- Enjoy an expedition surrounded by nature's beauty at Sweetgum Swamp Trail, a popular hiking trail.
- Anyone who appreciates nature will enjoy a trip to the peaceful Nags Head Woods Preserve.