Book a hotel near Avalon Fishing Pier, Kill Devil Hills
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Avalon Fishing Pier
Avalon Fishing Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the children ready and head on down to Avalon Fishing Pier for a fun-filled experience the everyone in the family will love!
You can find it in Kill Devil Hills, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Avalon Fishing Pier, it would be wise to book as soon as possible to ensure that you get the best deal available. Lots of travelers enjoy the Sea Ranch Resort, Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills - Mariner and Baymont Inn and Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll sleep tighter than your budget at the Changing Tides Beach Motel. You can find it 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you want to splurge on the finer things, there are several premier options just a short drive away. You might want to consider the Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations and Beachwoods by Diamond Resorts.
Getting to everything you want to see can be hard work, and it would be almost impossible without a daily coffee. When you start craving a caffeine fix, head over to Front Porch Cafe-Kill Devil Hills (2200 North Croatan Highway, Kill Devil Hills.) Looking for more than a snack? Find a seat, pore over the menu and choose from a broad range of meals at Awful Arthur's Oyster Bar (2106 North Virginia Dare Trail, Kill Devil Hills).
Other Things to Do Near Avalon Fishing PierYou'll be able to stop by an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Avalon Fishing Pier:
- The performances, cultural festivals and other events featured at Glazin' Go-Nuts are adored by the community's creators and spectators.
- See the impressive artworks that are on display at Hemingway Gallery.
- Even if you think you're a talented golfer, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying some mini golf at Paradise Fun Park.
- Even if you think you're a terrific golfer, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying an afternoon of mini golf at Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf.
- Children at Play Museum has loads of hands-on displays for inquiring minds. Your children will be entertained for eons!