Book a hotel near Elizabethan Gardens, Manteo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Elizabethan Gardens
Elizabethan Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Savor the sights around you and take off on an invigorating walk in the great outdoors at Elizabethan Gardens.
It is situated in Manteo, an estimated 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
After spending time at Elizabethan Gardens, wind up an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. There are 23 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Burrus House Inn and Comfort Inn On the Ocean.
The surrounding area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price that will make you smile. Some examples are the Station One By Kees Vacations and the Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel.
Are you someone who has refined tastes? You can find a small collection of high-end hotels located a short drive away. The Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations and Historic Downtown Manteo Homes are recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Elizabethan GardensTake advantage of your time away by checking out the area's other attractions once you're finished with Elizabethan Gardens:
- Tourists and locals alike always enjoy Fort Raleigh National Historic Site. Go on a tour to get a closer look.
- Be entertained by the talented actors who perform at The Lost Colony and admire the amount of effort which goes into a production.
- Look at many wonderful aquatic animals at North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island.
- Spend some time at Island Farm and you'll get an understanding of its significance.
- A trek along the popular North Pond Trail invariably rewards lovers of nature with scenic landscapes and a much-deserved break from the buzz of daily life.