Book a hotel near Wright Brothers National Memorial, Kill Devil Hills
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wright Brothers National Memorial
Wright Brothers National Memorial Hotel & Travel Guide
Wright Brothers National Memorial is usually at the top of the bucket list for travelers to this area.
To see it, go 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Kitty Hawk.
For quick and easy access to Wright Brothers National Memorial, you can get a room at one of 18 hotels that are a short drive away. A lot of people have had a good experience at the Comfort Inn On the Ocean, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Sea Ranch Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll be astounded at what your dollar gets you at some of the area's value-for-money hotels. A mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away is the Station One By Kees Vacations, and you'll encounter the Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Guests are pampered during a stay at the Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations, the only upmarket hotel in the area, and just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
A cup of coffee and a baked treat at Kangaroo Express (100 W. Ocean Bay Blvd, Kill Devil Hills) could be the perfect recipe following a long day. As dusk starts to settle in, you'll no doubt start to think about dinner. If you don't feel like going out of walking distance, Grill Depot (100 Ocean Bay Boulevard, Kill Devil Hills) makes for an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Wright Brothers National MemorialYou're surely not planning to wrap up your day after Wright Brothers National Memorial? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Are you ready to splash some cash? The famous Stop-N-Shop Beach Shop is a must-see on many travelers' itineraries.
- Most visitors will hear locals refer to Outer Banks Wine University at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- Miniature golf has to be one of those nostalgic pastimes that isn't likely to lose its charm. Be a kid again for the afternoon at Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf.
- Destination Fun is a fun-filled attraction that is teeming with games and activities.
- Take a stroll and see the unspoiled location at Nags Head Woods Preserve.