Are you ready to plan your trip to The Sanderling Spa?
Duck, 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
Though there are only 2 accommodations in the area, they will put you in a position to have an easy drive from the site. The Sanderling Resort and Ocean Pines Resort are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Sanderling Spa.
We know how thrilling discovering new things can be, but eventually your thoughts will turn to your stomach. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from The Sanderling Spa is where you'll find The Paper Canoe (1564 Duck Road, Duck), a splendid place to settle back and refuel.
Other Things to Do Near The Sanderling Spa
After you're finished at The Sanderling Spa, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you busy:
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the choice of activities at Nor'Banks Sailing.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a fun time splashing around at Coastal Kayak Touring Company.
- Expert shoppers will want to make a beeline for Duck Village Outfitters, a renowned store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Head over to Currituck Outer Banks Visitor's Center to see the information displays. Pick up some brochures and maps that are certain to help you to better enjoy your exploration of the area.
- Art lovers must visit Greenleaf Gallery to see the exhibits.