You'll definitely enjoy your visit to Dakota Territory Air Museum.
You'll find it in Minot, 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Bismarck.
If you hope to be close to the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 4 accommodation options available nearby. Think about spending a few nights at the Grand Hotel and Hampton Inn and Suites Minot, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dakota Territory Air Museum.
Not too far away, there are a few well-priced solutions that are ideal for making your budget last longer. The Sleep Inn & Suites and the MainStay Suites are highly recommended.
We know how exciting exploring new places can be, but your thoughts will likely soon turn to your grumbling stomach. 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Dakota Territory Air Museum is where you'll find Fit Republic LLC (Main Street North, Minot), the perfect place to unwind and enjoy some satisfying fare.
Other Things to Do Near Dakota Territory Air Museum
Whether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Dakota Territory Air Museum:
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not listen to the advice and stop at Taube Museum of Art during your trip?
- No matter how many entertaining activities you discover while you are in the vicinity, a couple of hours spent at Minot State University will truly show you the spirit of the youth here.
- All aboard! Enjoy a journey into history at Railroad Museum & Magic City Express.
- Roosevelt Park is a green urban oasis. It's always an ideal spot to flip through the newspaper and relax outdoors.
- Nothing lifts one's mood quite like the lively atmosphere of fairgrounds. If you've started feeling a little worn out, spend some time at the North Dakota State Fairgrounds.