Allow the natural world to envelop you as you roam around at Don Pedro Island State Park.
It awaits you in Placida, 280 miles (451 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Don Pedro Island State Park shouldn't be too hard, with 4 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a peek at the Palm Manor Resort and Motel 6 Englewood, FL.
Other Things to Do Near Don Pedro Island State Park
Once you're finished visiting Don Pedro Island State Park, get ready to experience all that the wider region has to offer:
- If you generally enjoy spending time near the water, get in touch with Gasparilla Marina, a lovely marina, for information on visiting and events.
- Remember to pack the sunscreen when you head to Stump Pass Beach State Park. It's sure to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- Gasparilla Island always makes for a memorable excursion. This attraction over the water is popular with locals and travelers alike.
- Ann Dever Memorial Regional Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is always an ideal spot to lie back in the grass and take in nature.
- If you're in need of a breath of fresh air, explore Cedar Point Environmental Park, a well-loved recreational area.