A trip to Dry Falls is a fantastic way to make the most of your travel time.
Highlands, about 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Dry Falls, the Skyline Lodge and Restaurant is the most convenient place to get a room.
You don't have to go far to discover an economical place to rest your head. There are a handful of solutions not too far away. Some examples are the 200 Main and the Mitchell's Lodge And Cottages.
A short commute away, you can find a small number of sophisticated hotels to indulge in. The Half-Mile Farm and Old Edwards Inn and Spa are solid choices that are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Dry Falls
You can explore a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Dry Falls:
- You're certain to feel relaxed as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Bridal Veil Falls.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Cliffside Lake Recreation Area. There's plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Highlands Country Club is an established meeting point where local members come to catch up with acquaintances.
- Take a look at the art at The Bascom Center for the Visual Arts.
- Feast your eyes on the rugged outlook and rocky slopes of Cullasaja River Gorge, a masterpiece of nature.