Find & compare spa resorts in Duluth, MN from $62
Top Duluth Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Duluth, a city known for its jogging trails, and sights like Duluth Entertainment Convention Center and AMSOIL Arena. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Duluth and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Duluth with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Gooseberry Falls State Park, Bayfront Festival Park, and Split Rock Lighthouse State Park.
- Other things to see include Miller Hill Mall, Spirit Mountain, and Black Bear Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try A World of Fish.
- For vet care, Two Harbors Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, and Crow Goebel Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Duluth
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Duluth
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Duluth North, MN
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Pier B Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Duluth
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Duluth.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 41°F in the daytime to 5°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 60°F and the nighttime average is 6°F.