Considering a trip to Tom's Historic Logging Camp on your next vacation?
It's situated in Duluth, roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) out of the state capital, St. Paul.
Though there's only 1 hotel in the vicinity, how many do you really need? From Larsmont Cottages, it's only 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Tom's Historic Logging Camp.
A favorite location for hungry vacationers, Tom's Logging Camp (5797 North Shore Drive, Duluth) is sure to satisfy your cravings. You can find it 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) from Tom's Historic Logging Camp.
Other Things to Do Near Tom's Historic Logging Camp
Apart from Tom's Historic Logging Camp, travelers often check out some of the area's other popular attractions:
- A family outing to Lake County Historical Depot Museum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both educational and entertaining.
- The Breakwater and Light House has guided many boats away from danger throughout the years and is an icon in the region.
- A fun hike along the well-known Superior Hiking Trail always rewards nature enthusiasts with great views and a well-deserved break from the noise and stress of daily life.
- Take the opportunity to show off your swing, posture and stance at Lester Park Golf Course.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, tee off at Lakeview National Golf Course.