Book a hotel near El Camino Hospital, Cuesta Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near El Camino Hospital
El Camino Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added El Camino Hospital to your travel agenda.
You'll find it in Mountain View, roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you'd like to be close to El Camino Hospital, stay at one of 15 possible accommdations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hotel Strata and the Crestview Hotel are great choices, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're simply looking for a solid roof over your head, take a look at the handful of wallet-friendly hotels that are a quick drive away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Holiday Inn Express Mountain View - S Palo Alto and the Hotel Parmani.
This could be the ideal time to splurge on something special. Treat yourself to an unforgettable few nights at one of the few upscale establishments within easy driving distance. Check out the Garden Court Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto.
Unwind with a coffee and enjoy one or two mouth-watering sweets at Ocha Tea Cafe & Restaurant (1350 Grant Road #8, Mountain View). The fact that it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from El Camino Hospital means that it's easy to locate after sightseeing. Once the caffeine has worn off, you'll want to start to think about dinner. We'd be surprised if you didn't discover at least one thing to your liking on offer at El Camino Hospital Cafeteria (2500 Grant Road, Mountain View.)
Other Things to Do Near El Camino HospitalAfter seeing El Camino Hospital, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- There's no better spot to really unwind than Klein Park. Become immersed in a good book, kick a ball around or have a picnic in this urban sanctuary.
- Lace up your hiking shoes and head out to Stevens Creek Trail. This scenic trail is a wonderful way to fully experience the natural splendor of this region.
- Delve into the local arts scene when you see one of the performances available at Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts.
- Consider spending a few hours at Mountain View Farmers Market. You'll have fun as you stroll among the charming stalls offering locally produced goods.
- Consider spending some time at a well-known local landmark, Mariposa Park. Have fun while you browse the fascinating stalls with handmade goods.