Book a hotel near Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stanford Shopping Center
Stanford Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Stanford Shopping Center occupies a significant place in the minds of the locals. During your stay, you will run into plenty of fellow travelers who've also come to experience this great landmark.
It awaits you in Palo Alto, 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Only here for a limited amount of time? Book a room at one of the 14 accommodations that can be found within a short commute of Stanford Shopping Center. The Garden Court Hotel, The Westin Palo Alto and the Stanford Park Hotel are three that are well-liked, and they're just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
The less you spend, the longer you can stay! You can find some hot deals on hotels close by. The Best Western Plus Riviera and the Stanford Inn - Stanford Univ/ Medical Center are 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Non-stop excursions, jumping on and off buses, long lineups and crowds of people are just some of the challenging aspects of travel. You will leave them all behind when you spend a night at the Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto, a high-end hotel that's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
La Baguette is the perfect location to enjoy a cup of coffee as well as a tantalizing snack. Luckily, it's just a short stroll from Stanford Shopping Center. When you've built up a real appetite, Go Fish Poke Bar- Stanford Shopping Center is also not far away, and is an exceptional place to enjoy dinner. Walk down the road and spend the final hours of the day enjoying the drinks available at Yucca de lac.
Other Things to Do Near Stanford Shopping CenterApart from Stanford Shopping Center, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Think about stopping off at Stanford Theatre to really relax and be entertained by a high-quality movie.
- Allied Arts Guild possesses all the required services and facilities required for an easily managed occasion.
- Art fans should visit Portola Art Gallery to admire the exhibits.
- Every art piece has an interesting past. At Cantor Arts Center, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and get to know the story behind them.
- Rodin Sculpture Garden is a relaxing place featuring a range of alluring sculpted artworks.
Why not hop on the train when you're going to Stanford Shopping Center? The nearest station, Palo Alto Station, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.