Find & compare historic hotels in Palo Alto, CA from $68
Top Palo Alto Historic Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Palo Alto, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Stanford University and Stanford Shopping Center. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Palo Alto and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Palo Alto with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rodin Sculpture Garden, Shoreline Park, and Baylands Nature Preserve.
- Other things to see include Stanford Stadium, Hoover Tower, and Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo.
- Need a pet store? Try Just Food For Dogs and Pet co.
- For vet care, Vision Care For Animals is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Palo Alto
- The Clement Hotel – All Inclusive
Pets stay free at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Stanford Motor Inn Palo Alto
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Palo Alto
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Palo Alto.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.