Book a hotel near Filoli, Redwood City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Filoli
Filoli Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Filoli.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Monterey, as it's a special city to explore in its own right.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Filoli, there are 31 accommodation options eager to welcome you. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores and San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport.
If glamorous facilities and services aren't a priority, think about some of the bargain hotels in the area. Why not select from one of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Redwood City Redwood Shores and the Best Western Inn?
Do you consider yourself to have sophisticated tastes? You'll find a few superior hotels conveniently located just a short drive away. The Pullman San Francisco Bay and ELF Homes Forest Grandeur are perfect choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Filoli Quail's Nest Café (86 Cañada Road, Woodside) is only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away. You might be able to find it by following the aroma of the coffee.
Other Things to Do Near FiloliWhether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Filoli:
- Go to Huddart Park, an urban oasis, and make time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating the natural surroundings.
- From notable figures to important moments in time, Museum of San Carlos History holds exhibits that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Responsible for the display and protection of prominent artworks, Peninsula Museum of Art is an excellent attraction for art aficionados.
- El Corte De Madera is a protected reserve where you can have a walk, and maybe spot a bird or two.
- You can't miss Hiller Aviation Museum, where you'll learn about the fascinating history of flight and the magic and adventure of flying.