Book a Hotel Near Embassy of Canada, Washington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Embassy of Canada
Embassy of Canada Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a new experience during your time at Embassy of Canada.
It's in the national capital of Washington, a destination that's always worth a visit.
With as many as 25 accommodation options within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Embassy of Canada, it'll be easy to find a place with all the features and amenities that you desire. Refine your hunt by investigating the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, Courtyard Washington Convention Center and Kimpton George Hotel.
You can save some money for more adventures if you choose to stay at one of the several reasonably-priced hotels close by. The Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the District Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two to begin with.
Experience outstanding accommodation and first-rate service at any one of the numerous luxurious hotels close by. There's a good chance you won't ever want to leave once you're there. You could stay at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, since it's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Once you've wrapped things up at Embassy of Canada, take a five-minute walk to Cascade Cafe for a bite to eat, a caffeine hit or a cold beverage. Also nearby is The Source by Wolfgang Puck, which offers guests a greater selection of meals. If you're eager for more, stop for an alcoholic beverage at The Capital Grille.
Other Things to Do Near Embassy of CanadaWhether you'd like to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your visit to Embassy of Canada:
- Check out Newseum, where your children may enjoy the exhibits and perhaps learn a thing or two.
- Take a look at the extensive assortment of artworks at National Gallery of Art. This established art museum is a good venue to spend an afternoon.
- Check out Chief Justice John Marshall Statue when you're in the vicinity, and learn about what it means to the area.
- Visit Abraham Lincoln Statue for a fun selfie opportunity and a chance to see the statue up close.
- Even if your time here is not for business, Apex Building should be on your list of places to visit.
Why not jump on the metro to visit Embassy of Canada? The nearest station, L'Enfant, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.