Book a hotel near Felton Covered Bridge Park, Santa Cruz
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Felton Covered Bridge Park
Felton Covered Bridge Park Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Felton Covered Bridge Park is a fantastic experience for those who want to learn about the stories, people and events that shaped this region.
It's to be found in Felton. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
Since it's just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Felton Covered Bridge Park take a room at the Fern River Resort.
For visitors that prefer low prices, think about reserving a room at one of the budget accommodations available. The Ocean Lodge and the Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area are a couple of the more reputable places.
A night or two at the Chaminade Resort & Spa promises to be a fantastic experience. It is a mere 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Breathe in the aroma of freshly brewed coffee or try something sweet from Mountain Roasting. It's only a brief stroll from Felton Covered Bridge Park. But, if your stomach's beginning to rumble, you might want to consider Round Table Pizza, also close by. Round out a terrific afternoon with a couple of drinks at Don Quixote, also nearby, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Felton Covered Bridge ParkSurely you're not intending to call it a day after Felton Covered Bridge Park? Put aside some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- Make your way back through times past when you hop on Roaring Camp Railroads.
- Valley Gardens Golf Course is an excellent place to play a few rounds and make new friends.
- Take the family for a trek in the fresh air at Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park.
- Zip Line isn't just a regular walk. Set high up among the forest canopy, this impressive path will no doubt be one to remember.
- A popular sports and fitness center, Treks and Tracks Rock Climbing Trips is a place the whole family is certain to enjoy.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Felton Covered Bridge Park, just hop aboard the metro to Roaring Camp, Big Trees and Pacific Railroad Station, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.