Be sure to bring your camera or phone when you visit Mystery Spot. This iconic site is known throughout the world and it's definitely an experience that you'll want to share.
If you are interested in discovering it for yourself, make your way to Santa Cruz.
There are 3 nearby hotel options for you to mull over that are sure to have what you need. The Chaminade Resort & Spa and Hilton Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mystery Spot, are popular choices with many travelers.
If elegant surroundings are not a priority, have a look at some of the bargain hotels that are available. Some choices are the Ocean Lodge and the Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area.
You will be overwhelmed by the luxurious accommodation and services at the handful of premier hotels just a short drive away. The Dream Inn Santa Cruz and Inn at Depot Hill are recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Mystery Spot
If you have enough time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at DeLaveaga Golf Course.
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at Pasatiempo Golf Course.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you explore Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park.
- Don't let your workout schedule lapse when you're on vacation! Take advantage of Treks and Tracks Rock Climbing Trips, a local rec center.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and test yourself at Valley Gardens Golf Course.