University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum is the ideal destination for travelers eager to get back to nature.
It awaits you in Santa Cruz.
If you are looking to be close to University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum, stay at one of 6 possible accommdations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at the Babbling Brook Inn. Some other places are the Ocean Pacific Lodge, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Bay Front Inn Santa Cruz, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For tourists that prefer bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the affordable hotels available. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Ocean Lodge and the Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area.
You deserve some time at one of the handful of high-end establishments in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Dream Inn Santa Cruz and Chaminade Resort & Spa are worth looking into.
Other Things to Do Near University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum
Apart from University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum, you can swing by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- A calm and protected reserve, Moore Creek Wildlife Preserve is a great place that's not just for the birds.
- Williams-Reynolds House is a local attraction that's perfect for history enthusiasts.
- Stop by Mission Santa Cruz. Even though this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the touring hours if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this sacred building.
- No matter how many entertaining tours you discover while you are in this community, an afternoon spent at University of California Santa Cruz will truly give you a real sense of the vitality of the youth here.
- Soak up the sun and stretch your legs at Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park, among the region's finest parks.