ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Downtown Fort Lauderdale hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center and 2 miles (3 km) of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Pier 66 Marina and Bahia Mar Marina are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking. There's a fitness center on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 236 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and Smart TVs with satellite channels.
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
Aug 4, 2019 by Customer Service
Thanks for the perfect rating! We're thrilled you had such an amazing stay with us! We can't wait to host you again in the near future for another outstanding experience.
Dec 27, 2018 by David
Thank you so much for you great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed yourself and we hope to see you again soon.
Stayed for a week
Not worth the cost.
Mid Range Hotel
Last minute vacation
It is Key West
Friendly; Convenient; Excellent value
About the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port HotelLocation 1617 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Fort Lauderdale hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 236 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Train station: Fort Lauderdale Station (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers 236 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 25 lbs
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cruise Fort Lauderdale Port
- Fort Lauderdale Port Cruise
- Hotel Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Cruise
- Renaissance Cruise Hotel
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Fort Lauderdale Port
- Renaissance Cruise Port Hotel
- Renaissance Cruise Port
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Renaissance
You should know
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel offers transfers from the cruise terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.