Book a hotel near Frye Regional Medical Center, Oakwood Historic District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Frye Regional Medical Center
Frye Regional Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Frye Regional Medical Center?
To get there, travel 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Hickory.
For uncomplicated access to Frye Regional Medical Center, you can get a room at one of 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Lots of travelers enjoy the Crowne Plaza Hotel Hickory, Quality Suites and Baymont Inn & Suites Hickory, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of choosing between eating a fancy meal and buying that perfect gift, free up some of your travel budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's low-cost solutions. A couple of recommendations are the Days Inn Hickory Conover NC and the Affordable Suites Hickory/Conover.
Cafe atmosphere varies widely across the globe. Order a hot drink from Taste Full Beans, a quick stroll from Frye Regional Medical Center, and enjoy the little differences! Still feeling hungry? John Boyz Cafe is also nearby and offers a more comprehensive eating experience. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're allowed to enjoy a few drinks before bed, and Hatch Sandwich Bar is just another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Frye Regional Medical CenterOnce you're finished exploring Frye Regional Medical Center, get set to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Imagine what life must have been like many years ago when you're on a guided tour of the historic residence, Maple Grove.
- In charge of the display and protection of significant artworks, Hickory Museum of Arts is an excellent attraction for those passionate about art.
- Catawba Science Center boasts many captivating science exhibits that will appeal to every member of the family.
- Head to Hickory Community Theatre and delight in watching its gifted actors give it their best shot.
- Take a walk through Lenoir-Rhyne University, and appreciate the historic buildings and grounds.