Book a hotel near Lenoir-Rhyne University, Hickory
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lenoir-Rhyne University
Lenoir-Rhyne University Hotel & Travel Guide
Appreciate a history lesson coupled with some sightseeing while visiting Lenoir-Rhyne University.
This site is situated in Hickory, which is an estimated 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
Hotel choice can mean the difference between an ordinary getaway and a terrific one. There are 9 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lenoir-Rhyne University, so it shouldn't be difficult finding one that ticks every box. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Hampton Inn Hickory. Some others are the Courtyard by Marriott Hickory, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hickory, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If sophisticated furniture and facilities aren't really your style, consider some of the budget solutions that are in the area. You can find the Days Inn Hickory Conover NC and the Affordable Suites Hickory/Conover a reasonable distance away.
Are you after a muffin and a caffeine hit? Follow the delicious scent of freshly roasted coffee beans to The Cub's Pub (8th Avenue Northeast, Hickory). For food that's more substantial, you can take your appetite to American Honor Ale House & Brewery (883 Highland Avenue Southeast, Hickory).
Other Things to Do Near Lenoir-Rhyne UniversityYou've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Lenoir-Rhyne University is just the start. Once you've taken it in, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- You're likely to hear the locals talk about The Crossing at Hollar Mill, a significant venue for a wide variety of events.
- Appreciate the splendid display of artistic creations at Hickory Museum of Arts. This renowned art museum is an excellent place to pass a morning.
- There's so much to learn at Catawba Science Center. See a wide range of exhibits on an even wider range of topics.
- If you are eager to explore aspects of the local history, enjoy a guided tour of Maple Grove, a popular historic residence.
- Are you interested in developments in medical science? If you are, it is worthwhile checking out Frye Regional Medical Center and go on a tour.