Book a hotel near Catawba Science Center, Hickory
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Catawba Science Center
Catawba Science Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Do you want to discover more about this intriguing destination? Catawba Science Center will open your eyes to the local history and culture.
You can visit it in Hickory, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
You'll find 9 possible accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Catawba Science Center. The Hampton Inn Hickory and the Courtyard by Marriott Hickory are a couple of well-liked choices here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be able to choose from a small selection of budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding area. Why not choose one of the Days Inn Hickory Conover NC and the Affordable Suites Hickory/Conover?
Close by and convenient, Taste Full Beans is one of the most popular places to meet some locals. Another much-loved establishment is John Boyz Cafe, which offers diners a broad range of meals and a convenient location. For all those travelers that like finishing up the day with a relaxed beer or wine right in the area, the barkeep at Olde Hickory Tap Room will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Catawba Science CenterAfter you're finished with Catawba Science Center, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Responsible for the display and protection of valuable artworks, Hickory Museum of Arts is the ideal attraction for art aficionados.
- If you are interested in medical science, it is worthwhile heading over to Frye Regional Medical Center.
- Try to imagine life in a previous era when you're on a tour of the local historic residence, Maple Grove.
- You'll likely hear the locals mention The Crossing at Hollar Mill, a significant venue that hosts various events and conferences.
- For a deeper insight into the character of this destination, take part in a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of Lenoir-Rhyne University.